The Fire Warden supports and coordinates all public fire services agencies in the County, with an emphasis on special fire districts. Activities include fire prevention and plan review, fire investigation, training, and fire and rescue mutual aid management.
The Fire Warden's office:
- Provides operational level support to the multi-jurisdictional Arson Task Force
- Serves as County's Fire/Rescue Mutual Aid Coordinator
- Coordination and assistance to fire departments and fire districts within Stanislaus County
- Serves as a liaison between local fire agencies and County departments
- Provides coordination efforts for local fire representatives to establish and implement operational level standards
- Participates and supports the multi-jurisdictional "Fire Resource Officer" program